Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Iiiiiiiiiiit's.... ME! Hooray!

So this is my newest new blog. I've gone through a couple of Blog websites so far, and they are all definitely above-adequate. However, I am not pleased with my adequacity. Adequatiousness is for other people, not me. I demand more than adequatification. I demand the ability to do cool text effects.

Yay me! So that brought me here. My wife found it. She's swell. I don't have much to write about now, because I am at work. I suppose I can write about work. It's pretty boring. I've spent the past hour wrestling with the DesignJet That Time Forgot, and finally getting it to print 66% of my blueprints. Unfortunately, the 66% is spread out in even 1/2" lines with 1/4" white gaps between them, so it's like a Mad fold-in with 200 creases. Mufuggin piece of crap....

Anyways, thats about it.

No comments: