Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Do Not Feed The Yog-Sothoth...

... since that might not be his mouth you're reaching for.

I shall soon be adding a new sidebar, my Link of the Day (or week, depending how often I post). I am coming accross so many goofy sites that I really, really must share with people. Sluggy Freelance, for instance, is a daily webcomic that has been around since 1997. Thats right, slightly more than 2500 back-issues of this comic are stored on that website, and since at some point he went from 4 panel black and white to full-page color every day, that is a lot of stuff to read. I'm only up to February 3rd, 1998, in the archives.

Another favorite is Chopping Block, the life and misadventures of Butch, the lovable cannibalistic psychotic mass murderer. The darkest, grimmest, and funniest single-panel comic I have yet come accross.

Lastly for today is my old favorite, Bad Movies. Although I think Bomtreger has been sent to Iraq, his site persists, and there will undoubtedly be movies you love somewhere on his list, and definitely some you have never, ever heard of (like a 1942 US Navy Venereal Disease training and awareness video.)

Peace out!

No comments: