Friday, September 17, 2004

And Now For Something Completely Different...

... a new segment I like to call "Thank Gord It's Friday". We will celebrate by reading amusing things that OTHER people wrote. My wrists hurt.

First off, the winner of this weeks Best Headline: Dick Assault Case Settled

Next, we have Most Retarded Product Roll-out: The Canyonero

Finally, we close with Best Political Snow-Job: Bush And Kerry vs Intelligence

I hope this helps your day go by faster.

As for the stuff I would normally have to write, I really can't think of anything. It's early, I slept in as my alarm clock had the volume mysteriously turned down. Uhm... I made about 2 gallons of hamburger soup last night. It's delicious. Uhm... stop staring at me!

Ok, musical reccommendations for the day. Download them or die.

Seether - Fine Again
Breach of Trust - Complicated
Cleavage - Riddled
Clutch - The Mob Goes Wild
MST3K - The Canada Song
Southpark - Cartman Stoned (radio interview)
Cypress Hill - Hits From The Bong
Big Sugar - Trouble In The City
Corky & The Juice Pigs - I'm The Only Gay Eskimo

Thats it. Go away. Do something constructive.

No comments: