Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Pure Liquid Awesome

Thanks to Perchta for accidentally helping me to come up with my new MSN name, "Pure Liquid Awesome". This has also been incorporated into two of my stories, as well as being in the running for what I'll call my first album. And since she needs more Upbeat Music, I present to you.... Upbeat Music For Your Eyes!

Death From Above 1979 - Pull Out (Push In)

Butthole Surfers - Pepper

Spacehog - In The Meantime

PUSA - Mach 5

Paul Gross - 32 Down On The Robert MacKenzie

Alter Bridge - One Day Remains (Live!)

Foo Fighters - Everlong

Incubus - Privilege (Live)

Henry Rollins vs Nardwuar

Stick THAT in your brain and smoke it!
.

2 comments:

Perchta said...

wow, I'm touched! lol. thanks for the visual feast of music. Though you won't get me to like that celtic rockish crap, no matter how hard you try!

Perchta said...

oh, and I just had to ask the obvious question: how did I help you come up with your new name?