Tuesday, October 12, 2004

So I Haven't Blogged In A While...

... but the doctor says it's perfectly normal.

My wife also hadn't blogged in a while, and she got back into the swing of things this morning. I'll do my best not to repeat her, so here goes.

New Job!

I started my new job at MM Project Management last week. Best way to start a new job: three day week, followed by a three day weekend. Best way to get acclimated. I make a heck of a lot more money than before, even taking into account I have to pay for basic and extended medical bills, and we have to pay for utilities now. The office is so much nicer and friendlier than my previous internment, and that makes the days so much more pleasant.

Well, Steph covered everything else, so I am not sure what to talk about. In the near future look forward to my review of Architectural Desktop 2005, and VIZ Render 2005. Also bacon... definitely reviewing bacon.

PS: I got a g-mail account! mightyjalapeno@gmail.com , just like my URL here.

No comments: