Tuesday, October 26, 2004

I Like My Coffee Like I Like My Women...

... small, warm, and covered in chocolate.

The reason for this enigmatic half-truth? Steph's french press lets me make single-serving super-charged mochas in the mornings now to help me get over my Coke fixation. I need a sugar kick in the mornings or I'm just a beached whale all day. I've done tests, and I am less productive on days where I don't start with a large dose of sugar. I am also prone to more seizures as my brain remains tired. Don't ask me why.

Well, here I am working on another old folks home. New job, same stuff, although with a larger network and more computer people all using different versions of software, I am somehow less productive despite having less work to do. Hooray!

I am coming along designing the house for the Shimmins'. They like the H-shaped dual-unit, since Laing's brother Phil will get 1/3 of the house. they also want the adobe style, which is great, since it's delightfully inexpensive when mixed with straw-bale contruction. They bought 40-odd acres in Knutsford, and they'll be partitioning it up after they get their house built. It's pretty sweet.

Not much else to write about. Uhm, amusing factoids: even Bushes hate Bushes, the least scientific debate ever, final score in the greatest blooper sport ever, and pop culture Superfight Finals. There. Read those. Then go away. Amuse yourself.

No comments: